Quick Start Guide
In this guide
Setting up your Tempdrop
- Your armband must be very firm (without causing discomfort) to maintain adequate skin contact overnight with minimal movement. If the sensor moves, it can lead to poor quality data.
- You can wear your Tempdrop sensor in a high sports bra as an alternative position
Using your Tempdrop
Before wearing your Tempdrop, turn on the sensor by long-pressing the button until it starts to slow flash green
Wear your sensor in your chosen position and go to sleep
When you are up for the day, remove your Tempdrop
- Keep it on all night even if your sleep is interrupted
- The sensor will auto shut off after it has been removed and it cools below 86F/30C
Getting ready to sync
Syncing and charting your result
- An average night's data will take around 45 seconds to sync
- You can use Wi-Fi or phone data to sync
Before using this product, please read the following
Tempdrop is a wearable sleeping temperature thermometer for use along with a Symptothermal Method Fertility Awareness (STM) to track your Menstrual cycle.
Following the directions will help prevent incorrect use of the product.
If you are using an STM to prevent pregnancy naturally, we recommend not relying on your Tempdrop results for at least 60 days or until you are confident your results are following your cycle pattern.
If you are already tracking your basal body temperature (BBT), continue to do so for the first 60 days to validate that Tempdrop’s readings correlate with your regular BBT cycle chart. It’s normal for Tempdrop results to be slightly higher or lower than oral readings.
Alcohol consumption, medications, and various medical conditions may alter your sleeping temperature.
If you have any concerns about your results in the first 60 days, please Contact Us for troubleshooting help.