Quick start guide with classic armband
Setting up your Tempdrop
- Your armband must be very firm (without causing discomfort) to maintain adequate skin contact overnight with minimal movement. If the sensor moves, it can lead to poor quality data.
- The sensor may be loose in the frame, be sure to hold onto it when it's off your arm
Using your Tempdrop
Place the Tempdrop on your arm and adjust the position.
- Keep it on all night even if your sleep is interrupted
- The sensor will auto shut off after it has been removed and it cools below 86F/30C
Getting ready to sync
Note: Do not pair the sensor with your phone through Bluetooth settings. The app will make the connection.
Syncing and viewing your results
Open the Tempdrop app and press 'Sync Tempdrop'
- One night's data will take around 30-60 seconds to sync.
- You can use Wi-Fi or phone data to sync.
- The sensor can hold a maximum of 24hrs recording time (3 x 8 hr average nights) between syncs. Over recording can lead to lost data. Sync daily whenever possible as best practice.
Before using this product, please read the following
Tempdrop is a wearable sleeping temperature thermometer for use along with a Symptothermal Method Fertility Awareness (STM) to track your Menstrual cycle.
Following the directions will help prevent incorrect use of the product.
The Tempdrop sensor algorithm can, in some cases take up to 60 days to best learn your personal temperature patterns. We encourage users to keep in mind that it may take up to the full 2 months to see the best results. If you are already tracking your basal body temperature (BBT), you can continue to do so for a time to validate that Tempdrop’s readings correlate with your regular thermometer cycle chart. It’s normal for Tempdrop results to be slightly higher or lower than oral readings.
Alcohol consumption, medications, and various medical conditions may alter your sleeping temperature.
If you have any concerns about your results in the first 60 days, please Contact Us for troubleshooting help.