How can I replace the battery?
Go to the Tempdrop app menu>Help & FAQs to find the step-by-step battery replacement guide.
- You will receive a low battery notification in the app when it's time to change your battery.
- Tempdrop uses a CR2032 3V lithium coin cell battery which is readily found in stores and online.
- Every Tempdrop ships with a plastic wand (pictured) to help replace the battery, and each new Tempdrop sensor has arrows to indicate the opening points.
- Opening your Temdrop will erase your last stored recording session, be sure to sync before changing the battery.
- Changing the battery mid-cycle will not affect your temp results.
If you have misplaced your wand or it is damaged, you can find these inexpensive tools online by searching for a " plastic spudger opening tool."
The low battery notification contains a link to the battery replacement guide.