Manual charting mode
Manual mode allows you to interpret your own chart, setting your temp shift and peak day according to your own rules. This is a free app feature. Turning on the manual mode will:
- round temperature values in your chart view for easy interpretation
- turn off all predictions and fertile window interpretation
Turn on manual mode
- Go menu, select user preferences, and open cycle preferences
- Toggle on Manual interpretation
Set your cover line
- Navigate to the chart
- Press and hold on the temp scale to open the option to set your cover line
- Select your preferred cover line range and confirm.
Select temperature shift
- Navigate to the date of the first day of your temperature shift and open symptoms
- Select body temperature
- Check the Temperature Shift box next to your Tempdrop result
Temperature results in the chart will be numbered from the first day of your temperature shift.
Mark your cervical mucus peak day
- Navigate to the date of your peak day and open symptoms
- Select cervical mucus
- Check the box to Mark Peak Day
Peak day will be marked by a P on your chart and a count of 3 days will follow.