How do I send my app's diagnostic logs?
Tempdrop's app diagnostic logs are needed by our tech team to diagnose problems with your app, sensor, or certain syncing issues. It's very important that you don't uninstall your app when troubleshooting unless advised, as this deletes the logs. Without these, we are limited in our ability to help resolve problems.
To send your logs
- Open your phone's email app, minimize it in the background
- Go to your Tempdrop app
- Select the "message" icon at the top of the home screen*
- Tap, "I have a technical issue" from the pop up options
This will open an email with the support email address pre-filled.
- Add a description to the email of your request or problem
- Attach screenshots or pictures if applicable
- Send your email
If your email was successfully sent, you will receive an auto-reply right away (check spam/promotions).
The logs must be sent from the phone used to sync your Tempdrop. If you at times use a different phone to sync, be sure to let support know.
To use this option, you must have your phone's native email app activated. Here is a link if you need help to set it up.
*Contact support can also be found in the app menu.