I have a new Tempdrop sensor, what do I need to know to start using it?
Swapping to a new Tempdrop is super easy. When you have it and are ready to record your first night's data...
- turn it on
- wear it for the first night
- sync it to the app as normal
What you need to know!
- All your data is stored on the server, so you don't need to change anything.
- Make sure you sign into the app using the same user credentials
- Switching to a new sensor will not restart your account or data collection.
- ⚠ Please be mindful of a possible temp range change when switching to your new sensor (temps may be higher or lower with the new sensor).
That's it, told you it was easy😊.
PS. Don't forget to keep your sensor away from the old one, so you don't accidentally mix them up in the future.